Friday, August 24, 2012

TV+people=weakend imagination true or false

                         If anyone reading this has ever watched a movie and disliked the ending then they probably imagined  how they would rather it to have ended. Also many movies, and TV shows, are based off of books so the audience must use imagination to understand, compare, and "opionize".  I know from personal experience that learning things form a TV is often easier than learning from a book because many people (myself included) are more visual, which also explains why many people like TV more than books. However, TV and movies(and books) can be over used or misused. If your watching TV just because you don't want to do anything else and not because you want to watch for a purpose then you're obviously not using any imagination at all.
                         As for what Shakespeare would think of TV. I'm sure a man of his intellect would understand its uses, but would despise it for being a "lesser version of live theater". I also doubt he would like the fact that it has distracted the greater majority from "true art"(meaning live theater).  

3 comments:

  1. I like your way of thinking, although it is my option that movies are a more refined version of live theater, yet live theater does engage more of your imagination (we could discuss this subject for hours).
    The only thing I see wrong with this post one instance of the word "form" being used in the place of the word "from", but you're not being judged on grammar, so good job!

    Nate Sexton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, I agree with most of the things you said. TV and books can open your imagination.
    Larson

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could be a little more clear, but good job! And the ending, I believe you are correct!

    ReplyDelete