Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WeekV-Hicory Dicory Dock

                "The clock struck three." Okay so lets be logical, how many of you believe in time travel?(not counting those who just want to be annoying) Because that's the only way that a clock would have been in this play. Yes they had sun clocks and water clocks but not what Cassius is referring to in that quote. What that really is, is an anachronism. It's similar to the modern day setting Shakespeare plays done in schools. So, much to my disappointment Shakespeare is not putting a Si-Fi twist to his plays. He's probably just trying make sure his audience is awake.

7 comments:

  1. Ok so my mom wrote down my homework for bloging and I didn't relize that it was the wrong thought Question. So don't bother tell me again, if you still want to comment just know that I am answering thought Question 6 not 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What question was that? I didn't know we had to do it...

    NS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a habit of not reading the comments before I comment, so they don't influence what I say. In this case, *facepalm*....

      NS

      Delete
    2. It's O.K. Nate, it happens to the best of us. ;) Nice post, by the way. It's full of fun, quirky little Jacob-isims, as is most everything you write. You manage to change the topic, yet stay on topic! I don't know how you do it, but it keeps us interested! Great exept for one thing- it's the wrong question! To quote Nate, "*facepalm*". I can't belive what a common problem with the Hope Group Bloggers that's turning out to be.

      -McKinley :D

      Delete
  3. well written.
    Couldn't find anything I didn't like about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! We both goofed up on this one! Great mind think alike! Good job anyways... I really thought it was question 6, but I guess that was last week. like I said good job. (Can't find anything wrong! ^^)

    ReplyDelete