Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Famous Sir Lamous!!(couplets made into a story)

               If you can't handle a violent story
Go away now for my story is gory

You see there once was a man with a sword
Whom often found himself unbearably board

So in search of some fun he strode into town
And while searching around he saw a quick flash of brown

He sprang  into action swinging his weapon
And soon the flash of brown was sliced into seven

Blood squirted everywhere and fur was aflyin
But more flashes came and more were diein

After that day the man was quite famous
He began to be called the mighty sir lamous

And that my good friends was the very first day
That a pest control man came by our towns way.

by Jacob Dunlop

3 comments:

  1. Best. Poem. EVER!!! (Okay, I don't really know that, but this is one of the best I have seen.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I agree with the above comment, this is one of the better/longer co-op poems.

    -McKinley

    ReplyDelete