Thursday, May 9, 2013
Kate's Speech
While time has changed how the public views marriage and everybody want so try pulling the "women's rights" speech we(Christians) are commanded to be in, not of the world. However I don't believe, and neither do I think God does, that women are in any way inferior to men, but men are the ones God commands to be the head of the household. So when Kate made her speech on the duties and places of wives I think that it was a Christian view. On the other hand I wouldn't want to be affiliated with someone, wife or not, that would let me be so ignorant as to think that the moon was the sun... what good is it for Petruchio, or any on for that matter, to have a wife if she can't help you keep from making mistakes and vice versa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment