Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 5-Antonys Friendship With Ceasar

                  I think the sincerity when Antony, or Antonius as Caesar calls him, says," When Caesar says,"do this,"it is performed." proves beyond a doubt that he has the utmost respect for Caesar. Despite his superior position I believe Caesar returns Antony's respect in full.They also show their friendship when Caesar asks Antony to touch his wife, while running his race, to rid her of her,"...sterile curse..." . In act 1 scene 2 Caesar privately shares his concerns about Cassius with Antony who replies,"Fear him not..."and continues with his own opinion both listening to the other adding trust to what I have already established as respect and friendship.

6 comments:

  1. Well done. I like the quotes, that was a good touch.


    Larson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done sir, if I could find a fault, then this would be the part of the comment where i address that fault. But seeing as I can find no fault, well done sir, well done indeed!
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job stating your opinion. nice use of quotes. overall nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job weaving your partial quotes into your own sentences!!!

    ReplyDelete