Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Give ME What I Want
Henry's "just demands", consisting of Katherine's hand in marriage and several smaller requests, are presented, after the battle of Agincourt, to the French King. He made sure they were accompanied by a volley of threats, just in case. The demands don't exactly qualify as "just" being that he wants things that he naively believes are his by right, when they're actually the Frenchys. At least King Henry and the King of France see that more war is pointless and agree on the terms before King Henry makes good of his threats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice job connecting your thoughts to the play. Again, give quotes from the book to really support your ideas.
ReplyDeleteWell done I say chap!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I would have liked to see more quotes from the play,
I thought your answer was very informative and easy to read.
Well done again i say!
First of all, I think Taylor stole what I usually say.. I just guessing here. Second, Good closing argument, but as your mother said, more quotes... At least one... for me?
ReplyDelete(P.S. to Taylor, but I usually don't say "chap.")