Thursday, March 14, 2013
lesson 3 thought question 10
After hearing about the deaths, nay! Murders of his entire household Macuff purely displays the first stage of intense grief... Daniel. " My children too?"..." My wife killed too?"..." All my pretty ones?"..." All?" I don't think Macduff had any lack of love for his family. though soon, he moves to the second stage, anger, and shows how he feel responsible," Sinful Macduff, they were all struck for thee!". Seeing Macduff's human morality, Malcolm is encouraged and concludes that they're ready to confront Macbeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First of all, I didn't know there was a character named "Macuff" in the play. I think I will have to reread it. :/ But good job supporting your thoughts. (Also, I don't really get why you have "... Daniel." in there. But, I might not see the whole picture. ;D)
ReplyDeleteGreat job.
ReplyDelete