Tuesday, March 5, 2013
lesson 2 thought question 2
Three creepy witches with beards are definitely nightmare material and it would seem that's the case for poor Banquo. What is it that people do when they have a problem they can't handle? 1st they deny it( like when someone tells you that you spelled a word wrong) and 2nd they share it with others( like A.A meetings). When given the opportunity Banquo tells Macbeth," All's well(denial). I dreamt last night of the three weird sisters(sharing):" I believe that's reason to think that Banquo knows he's got a problem. Macbeth on the other hand denies and ignores, the sign of something to hide." I think not of them" is his response to Banquo's revelation, Because unlike Banquo he wants to hide that the witches have made him ambitious to the point of murder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job
ReplyDeletegood job liked the beginning
ReplyDeleteE
I like how you relate what you are saying to what most everyone will understand. example: "like when someone tells you that you spelled a word wrong..."
ReplyDeleteBen.
Great job:) Allison
ReplyDeleteNice and cycological.
ReplyDelete-McKinley